Cleanliness is everything when it comes to fresh flower vase life.
To maximize your customers’ experiences, keep the following hygiene tips in mind:
- DCD is our recommended cleaner as it is more stable than bleach and does not evaporate.
- Re-cut flowers using a sterile cutting tool. Tools should be cleaned in DCD at least twice a day or more.
- Clean buckets after every use. Do not rinse off the cleaner as it has a residual effect that provides protection.
- Clean work surfaces and design benches daily with DCD.
- Clean cooler walls and floors weekly with DCD. Airflow in your cooler will spread bacteria and fungus to walls and back to your flowers.
- Delivery vehicles and delivery containers should be cleaned on a regular basis.