Education Week 2023: Cultivating Floral Magic
Registration deadline: Tuesday, February 28th, 2023
Floral Experience: 1 Year/Completion of Level 1 Course
- $1,049 + tax includes all mechanics supplies and fresh flowers for hands-on portion. Please bring an apron(optional), sharp floral knife, floral shears, scissors, and wire cutter.
- Coffee, snacks, and hot lunch included
Join entrepreneur and designer Cory Christopher as he shares the magic and creative flair behind his unique floral design style. Embracing his rural roots, infused with a modern aesthetic, Cory will demonstrate many of the techniques for creating his award-winning designs while offering valuable insights into running a design studio. From a fresh floral moment to a stunning installation, get ready to be inspired, to learn, and to unleash your own creative style.
- Creativity – A Fresh Floral Moment
- Designing a Signature “CC” Trough
- Taking Boutonnieres and Corsages Beyond
- Constructing Lush Bridal Bouquets
- Designing with Moss and Greenery
- Building and Capturing a Modern Floral Meadow “CC” Installation
- A Fresh Floral Moment – Chopped Style
- Signature “CC” Trough
- Boutonnieres and Corsages
- Lush Bridal Bouquet
- Organic Moss and Greenery Piece
- Modernized Floral Meadow
- A “CC” Installation
- Capturing the Installation
Instructor: Cory Christopher
Cory Christopher, an Alberta farm boy turned designer and entrepreneur, is the creative mind behind his namesake lifestyle brand and design company. A lifelong nature aficionado and celebration of the seasons, he combines a deep love of art and culture to create an entrepreneurial spirit bursting with enthusiasm and energy. Cory is a striving visionary, constantly cultivating his love and undeniable passion for creative design with his followers and clients.
Learn more about Cory: https://corychristopher.ca/
Taxes will be added to the cost. Registration fees include all fresh flowers for hands-on portion. Registration fees do not include flights or accommodations. Hotel group rates are available under “Florists Supply”. COVID-19 guidelines may be in place if legislated by the Government of Canada and/or Province of Alberta.
“I learned both floral design and business skills, theory, and mechanics with Florists Supply that I now reference in all of my designs and day-to-day. Hearing personal hacks and tips from experienced designers are always amazingly helpful.”