Free Webinar: Content Strategy 101
Wednesday, January 27th at Noon CST (Winnipeg time)
Educator: Monika Taylor, Monika Social
Complimentary for existing Florists Supply Customers.
Join Monika, as she helps you build the ultimate content strategy.
You know your business should be on social media, but you’re not exactly sure which channels, what to post, how often, and how to know if you’re even doing it right.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- What a social media content strategy is and why you need one
- Creating a content plan aligned with your business goals
- Using content for specific social media marketing objectives
- How to develop engaging content that matters to your audience and how to build a community
- How to set goals and know what tools will help you measure and analyze your content
- A free-content calendar and Canva tips
About Monika Taylor
Monika Taylor is the sole proprietor of Monika Social, an Edmonton based marketing consultant business that specializes in social media marketing. Her passion for social media and building relationships led her to create Monika Social to help fellow entrepreneurs and small businesses grow while cultivating valuable, loyal customers. Honesty and integrity is the foundation for any successful business relationship. She places great value and emphasis on this foundation while helping you to clearly share your brand, business goals, services, and products on social media. Monika enjoys helping businesses improve their online presence. I provide social media management, workshops and consulting
Learn more at monikasocial.com
Save your seat by registering below. Can’t make this date and time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording along with some resources after!
“I learned both floral design and business skills, theory, and mechanics with Florists Supply that I now reference in all of my designs and day-to-day. Hearing personal hacks and tips from experienced designers are always amazingly helpful.”