Fall is in full swing! Caitlin MacLean, Florists Supply Design Consultant, shares how she created this playful autumn arrangement using a modern container that can be displayed year-round.
- White Speckled Ceramic De Vil Pot43-9952001-WH-06-04
- Gold Aluminum Wire 61-00K1002-GD4
- Bind Wire
Sunflowers, Skimmia, Kiwi Vine, Flax Leaves, Millet, Straw Flower.
- Twist aluminum wire together to create a ball and place into container
- Create armature over the top of the ball using Kiwi Vine
- Manipulate points on the branches using bind wire to secure and hold its shape
- Once armature is complete, add water to the vase and arrange flowers as you’d like