Clear Acrylic Stands add a modern yet ethereal feel to any event. They make it appear as though your floral design is floating, and bring the eye upwards to help reduce crowding on busy tablespaces.
Caitlin MacLean, Florists Supply Design Consultant, shares how she prepped our Acrylic Stands to create this eye-catching floral design.
Clear Acrylic Holders 90-0313552-CL and 90-0313553-CL
Lomey Dish 51-00014
Oasis Floral Foam 73-0001010
Hot Glue Gun 50-00D1060
Hot Glue Sticks 50-0001578
Gerbera (this variety is called “Hopper”), spray roses, spray mums, pieris, hanging amaranthus, moss, and ruscus.
- Flip each Acrylic Stand upside-down; run hot glue along the bottom seams to make sure they are held together as a solid base. Use moss to hide glue mechanic. This step is optional if you are designing a smaller arrangement in a rose bowl, or would like to collapse the stand after your event.
- Spray paint the outside of the Lomey Dish to help hide the Oasis Floral Foam (any size your colour you prefer).
- Glue the Lomey Dish to the stand.
- Take a piece of dry Oasis Floral Foam, and cut to desired size.
- Glue dry oasis to the Lomey Dish, and allow to cool.
- Soak your Oasis Floral Foam.
- Now you’re ready to arrange your flowers!